Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yes yes

I wouldn't think anyone likes to use the term "control freak" when they're speaking of themselves, but sometimes you have to admit to the person that you are. All of you, good and bad. I've realized lately that I'm more...controlling...than I realized. Not with everything, but with some things. I just hope the positive aspects of myself out-weigh the negative.
So that's that. The art auction was really great. My little photograph (double decker bus) was bought by Gabe after a small bidding war between her and Stephanie. Heheh. My other piece got ruined...I don't want to get into that. Tess made this and I bought it-
It's neat :) I also got some "nautical" magnets that Joni made. I outbid her dad in that last 10 seconds. sooooo. Annemarie and Tess' Richmond piece(s) sold for $275 I was so proud of them! It's awesome how much money we got rollin' in for choir tour.
I'm so stoked on summer right now and I made a play list that incluuuuuudes: Musical Youth.MGMT.My Morning Jacket.No Doubt.The Polyphonic Spree.Passion Pit.Matt&Kim.The Manchester Orchestra.Jimmy Eat World.Hjaltalin.Gnarls Barkley.The Flaming Lips.Coldplay.Blink 182.ASOB.The Flaming Tsunamis.Matt Costa.Rusted Root.Joan Jett.
feel good music for feel good months.
Heather - this is coming to you tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment