Saturday, June 5, 2010

A little sleep deprived.

I've been out of school a few weeks but it officially feels like summer since I curled up for sleep at 6 a.m. There was a dance party that David and Preston threw in celebration of David's birthday that's coming up on the 9th. Twas fun. Danced, had a stranger invade my personal space, sat on the floor upstairs cooling off with Kathryn Lauren and Jesse, laid in the neighbor's super long comfy grass and looked at the few stars that were out, and partook in some nice pipe tobacco. Once some boys randomly brought a couch out to the front yard (for who knows why), Jblair and I sat on it having a debate about why it's okay for a girl to touch a guy's boob but isn't okay for a guy to touch a girl's. Always interesting. Lauren and I left and I only remember the time because it was 4:20. Soooo my record for how late I stay out keeps getting better. Oh summer, I love thee. We went back to the Grove apt. and ate our "whirled peace" ben & jerry's. Then hit the hay. I'm exhausted but don't feel like sleeping at the moment. Hope you all have a spunky weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU. can we have more nights like this please? :)

    ReplyDelete