Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have a problem

I never finish books! Unless they're for school, but that's no fun. So this summer I am determined to finish. . .

- Redeeming Love (yes Heather...still working on it)
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Just Courage
- The Horse and His Boy
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (sooo close to the end)

I know there's more...sitting there on my bookshelf, hanging out with some dust maybe.
Read some good books this summer while you have time! If you like reading, that is. Any suggestions are welcome of course :) but you can probably see that the chances of me actually reading your suggested book are slim to none with this sort of list hanging over my head.
Anyways, last day of school tomorrow then taking work off Tuesday so I can take my exam. Summer! You are so near! Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i actually want to re-read redeeming love. pride and prejudice... amazing. just courage! i have completely forgotten about that book! but it is so freaking good. i need to re-read that one again too. i have a list of books to read for summer as well. i cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete