Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Funny story.

My mom pulled this coat out that I wore in elementary school and I put it on, trying to convince her that it still fit (joking). When I put my hands in the pockets, I found this note from 4th or 5th grade:
The outside says 3 different things --
"Don't let Lorraine see this" 
(I went to elementary school with her, I have noo idea why I specifically didn't want her to see this note)
DO NOT READ THIS NOTE OUT LOUD! 
and 
To: Brennan. From: Elsbeth
(my crush)

"Do you like me? because everybody is saying that you do and I want to know the truth from you. don't say anything out loud, just write it on the paper and give it back to me."
I DIED. hahahahaha. so elementary school. There's no answer on the paper so I probably never got the courage to give it to him. But I seriously don't remember writing this. It made my night though.

1 comment:

  1. that is the jam. and the toast, too. you should frame it ;)

    ReplyDelete