Saturday, July 24, 2010

Real life treehouses!

Dream home.
real life tree houses -- people actually live in these incredible structures and I am sooo jealous. Who knew an object of childhood could become a style of living for adults? There are several different kinds. Some I like more than others.
this ones very cozy :)
LOVE.
This one is awesome because they actually carved out the middle of the tree and built the house from within.
Ah! So pretty!
With these kinds...the houses are actually hanging from trees. That would be a little too scary for me to live in. eek.
I've sort of made it my mission to live in a tree house one day. It's such a cool concept and we have way more space in our houses than we need anyway if you think about it...

3 comments:

  1. These are incredible. Are these 100% real? And how long does one last before growth destroys the building?

    ReplyDelete