Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sibling love

Brenna and I don't really get along or have much in common, but last night we did a craft together and it was fun. For Christmas, Annemarie made me a cute birdhouse that I've been meaning to hang up somewhere. On Friday I was bored, yet too drained to hangout with friends from lack of sleep, so I decided to go to Ben Franklin and get something for a craft. I didn't really know what I was looking for but I ended up picking out another little birdhouse to be a neighbor of the one Annemarie gave me. Don't worry this wont turn into a cookie cutter suburb ;) they're unique, not to mention- **quite adorable**
The one on the left is what I got from Annemarie, and the one on the right is what I bought.

Brenna painted the mini vanity!

new shoesies

3 comments:

  1. this is actually how my sister and i have grown so much closer... i started spending my friday nights doing odd little things with her: collaging, crafting, painting, baking, photoshooting... its fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha, I LOVE the comment about the cookie cutter bird suburb that you won't have in your room! The best!

    ReplyDelete